These terms establish a contractual relationship between you and YALLA MOBILE SERVICES SL (The PROVIDER) and its Subsidiaries (collectively, “YALLA”), and your use and access to the Services constitutes your agreement to be subject to these Terms.
- If you do not agree with these Terms, you may not access or use the Services.
- YALLA may immediately terminate these Terms or any Service with respect to you, or generally cease to offer or deny access to the Services or any part thereof, at any time and for any reason, without prejudice to the provisions of these Terms.
YALLA may, at the sole discretion of YALLA, create and offer promotional codes related to the services, subject to the terms that YALLA establishes by promotion code (“Promotion Codes”). You agree that the Promotion Codes:
- must be used for the intended hearing and purpose, and in a legal manner;
- cannot be duplicated, sold or transferred in any way, or made available to the general public, unless expressly permitted by YALLA;
- may be disabled by YALLA at any time and for any reason without the responsibility of YALLA;
- can only be used in accordance with the specific terms that YALLA establishes for said Promotion Code;
- have no cash value; And (vi) may expire before use. YALLA reserves the right to withhold or deduct credits or other features or benefits obtained through the use of Promotion Codes by you or any other user in case YALLA determines or believes that the use of the Promotion Code was wrong, illegal or in violation of the applicable Promotion Code terms or these Terms. YALLA may do so at the sole discretion of YALLA.
- You are responsible for each and every one of the necessary or preferable software and hardware requirements to use the Services, including but not limited to acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and Applications and any update thereof , as well as obtaining access to the data network necessary to use the Services.
- YALLA does not guarantee that the Services, or any part thereof, will work on any particular hardware or device. You understand and acknowledge that the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
- Your mobile phone network may apply data and messaging rates if you access or use the Services from a wireless device.
- In general the user is obliged to comply with these general conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and requirements in good faith, using due diligence, and refraining from using the website in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate its normal operation, the assets or rights of YALLA, its suppliers, other users or in general from any third party It is forbidden the access and use of the portal to minors without the express consent of their parents, YALLA is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the user and therefore can not verify their age.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction to the previous section during the use of the page, the user undertakes to:
- Provide truthful information about the information requested in the Order Placement form, and keep them updated.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that was defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that In any way, it is against morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the regulations in force.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the store any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment , systems or networks of www.YallaMobile.co, of any other user or in general of any third party.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website, and not to use the contents and information thereof to send advertising, or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities, or impersonate others in the use of the website or in the use of any of its services.
- Do not destroy, alter, use for use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of www.YallaMobile.co its suppliers or third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the store any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content that does not, in accordance with the law, have the right to make it available to third.
The customer agrees to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address where the requested order can be delivered within the usual time of delivery of goods. In case of breach by the client of this obligation YALLA will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
- The outsourced professional provides you with the warranty on mobile phone and / or tablet repair services as follows: i. Display / LCD and / or any other repaired or replaced part that malfunctions or does not work as intended or as It is designed to work, and ii. the warranty provided is limited to the parts and / or service (s) you paid. The warranty set forth in these Terms and Conditions is valid only for the device specifically repaired and for the original customer. Under no circumstances can the warranty be transferred to different devices or to an individual other than you.
- By using the Services you understand that any repair or technical assistance provided by the outsourced professional may void the manufacturer's warranties for the repaired device and that YALLA will not assume any responsibility or warranty in the event that the manufacturer's warranties are voided.
- YALLA and its own or outsourced Professionals have no responsibility for indirect or consequential damages resulting from an attempt to repair or repair, including any loss or damage of data, software or loss of earnings or income of the client.
- For any claim or application of the guarantee it will be essential to present this document, therefore the technical service declines all responsibility derived from the loss of the same or the invoice.
- By using the Services, you understand that YALLA has no responsibility for any loss of data, which may occur as a result of the work performed on your device. You also understand that you have the option and are responsible for backing up your device before allowing the third-party professional to perform repair work on your device.
- The client agrees to pay a minimum cost for travel and / or repair of 39 euros, which will be compensated with any other amount that must be paid for the work performed. The repair made will have a 1 year warranty on the work done, except for phones that have been wet or repairs that affect the motherboard of the phone, in which cases there is no guarantee. The repair carried out in both materials and workmanship is guaranteed and not other possible anomalies that could have the same or similar effects.
- The warranty will be void if there has been manipulation of the device and / or its components after repair, by the customer or a third party not linked to the company. In case the terminal has had a previous repair does not apply any type of guarantee. Warranty claims will be handled through the “Warranty claim” process and form during the first month of warranty, from that date the customer must go to the place proposed by the company.
- In case of going for a guarantee execution and the failure not to be covered by it, the minimum cost for transportation & inspection of device will need to be paid by the customer. If the customer does not provide the unlock code and / or the SIM code, The guarantee is limited to those functions that could be tested without these codes. In some terminals the repair may cause the terminal cover / rear glass to break, which the customer accepts and for which he is responsible. In the case of tablets (including iPad) the repair of the glass can cause the lcd to break, a fact that the customer accepts and for which he is responsible. The opening of the telephone and manipulation can make you lose the official guarantee of what brands and models of phones, so we do not take care of the claims received for this reason.
- The client accepts that when the device is handled during repair, new symptoms or problems may appear in the terminal and these are due to the impact that the terminal had in the first place; also that certain components or functions of the device are affected or stop working; The customer is responsible for these damages and is aware that the warranty does not cover them. The client accepts that the fingerprint reader of the home button can be lost after the repair.
- The customer consents to the removal, recycling and / or reuse by the company of the parts and components that need to be detached from the device for proper repair.
- The Manufacturer recommends that all repairs carried out update the phone to the latest available version, which leads to the return of the device to its factory settings. Therefore, we are not responsible for the loss of user data, software variations, or the simlocks that could have been applied to the post-repair device. We are not responsible for any other breakdown that is not notified or cannot be checked beforehand.
These Terms expressly replace any previous agreement or agreement with you.